Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Lyft requires a yearly car inspection. Belle tire was recommended.

It was the closest location. After getting my car inspected by Belle Tire, I was told that my break pads were worn down. They said that they were warn down & I needed to fix them right away. It would cost me over $300.

I had my oil changed by the dealer a month ago. It included an inspection. I called them & found out that there was no way that my breaks could have worn out so quickly. I also found out that Belle Tire DIDN'T EVEN MEASURE THEM!!!!!

Just to be sure, I brought my car to my regular mechanic. He confirmed that they were liars.

The whole experience caused me to waste 2.5 hours of my time. Which is most of my free time.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Overcharge, Being lied to and not being informed, Poor organization and communication with customer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments

complaint to https://secure.ag.state.mi.us/complaints/consumer.aspx belle tire cost arms and legs, always check with your

You are so right. They do the inspection for free hoping you will listen to there lies and do the overpriced repairs at their location.