2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Took my truck to the Southgate location, 15555 Eureka Road, for a noise around June 5th.I was told it was the power steering.

I told them to go ahead and replace it and the cost was around $433.00. The next day, my truck was making the same noise. I immediately took it back, and they said power steering they replaced was bad so they replaced it again. Very next day still making the noise.

Took it back to BelleTire and was told my truck had multiple problems. I told them to put my original parts back on and refund me since they could not fix the problem and was just guessing. The manager, Steve Gonzales, got on the phone and was very rude. He said, "i suggest you don't ever bring any of you vechicles here again".

I have 4 cars that get serviced there and just spent $800.00 there June 12th, for tires and a control arm for my daughters car. When I picked up my truck, I asked for Steve to try and explain the issues but all he said was he would mail me a check and did not need to hear what I had to say. I will not go back to Belle Tire, as I was told not to bring my cars back and will no longer encourage family and friends to either. I have gone to this location for over 5 years and never had an issue until this new manager, Steve Gonzales, started managing this location.

I hope D.Barns finds out he tells people to not bring there cars back.

Review about: Belle Tire Truck Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Belle Tire?

Comments