I just had the new Bridgestone Blizzak D2's installed on my 2012 Ranger Rover SC AB, and I just love them. "Tony" at Bell Tire of Mishawaka got me right in and had my new Blizzacks mounted and balanced and ready to roll in a few short hours. These Blizzacks cost a little more that the other winter tires, but after a short drive down a snowy road, I think they're worth every dime

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Spamanone is overall satisfied with Belle Tire and uploaded a picture. the best about belle tire services from Belle Tire was friendly service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Belle Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Belle Tire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Belle Tire?

Comments

They do have good tires but my only problem is that I ran over a nail and brought it in the be fixed and Tony said he would do it for free but for every hole in the tire he would smack me once.So long story short he smacked me twice.

So thanks....

I guess...At least it was free.

to Anonymous #1095613

Hahahaha ... You're a funny guy ... and I think you may have "nailed" it!

bigtombays
to Anonymous #1095903

What did the five fingers say to the face?

BelleTire

Thank you for your business and review!The Blizzacks sure do look great on your vehicle.

Tony and our team in Mishawaka are thrilled to be serving the local community and we are delighted to hear he made your experience with us a pleasant one.

Hope to see you back in soon when it is time to get your all season set back on.

Thanks again!

Alison @ Belle Tire

to BelleTire #1094733

You're more than welcome Allison.It was my pleasure.

It's hard to find good service out there today, I know, I'm in the service business.

So, when I find a place like Bell Tire Company, with employees like Tony, I'm happy to share my experience with others.I'll be coming back in this spring to buy new summer tires and wheels from Tony too!

Thanks Again,