Belle Tire - Great place to do business with ...

14 of 71 Belle Tire reviews

I just had the new Bridgestone Blizzak D2's installed on my 2012 Ranger Rover SC AB, and I just love them. "Tony" at Bell Tire of Mishawaka got me right in and had my new Blizzacks mounted and balanced and ready to roll in a few short hours. These Blizzacks cost a little more that the other winter tires, but after a short drive down a snowy road, I think they're worth every dime

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Belle Tire Services
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #768553 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Belle Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 71 Belle Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 16 #1095481

They do have good tires but my only problem is that I ran over a nail and brought it in the be fixed and Tony said he would do it for free but for every hole in the tire he would smack me once. So long story short he smacked me twice. So thanks.... I guess... At least it was free.

Jan 16 #1095613

Hahahaha ... You're a funny guy ... and I think you may have "nailed" it!

bigtombays

Jan 17 #1095903

What did the five fingers say to the face?

BelleTire

Jan 12 #1093213

Thank you for your business and review! The Blizzacks sure do look great on your vehicle.
Tony and our team in Mishawaka are thrilled to be serving the local community and we are delighted to hear he made your experience with us a pleasant one.
Hope to see you back in soon when it is time to get your all season set back on.
Thanks again!
Alison @ Belle Tire

Jan 14 #1094733

You're more than welcome Allison. It was my pleasure. It's hard to find good service out there today, I know, I'm in the service business. So, when I find a place like Bell Tire Company, with employees like Tony, I'm happy to share my experience with others. I'll be coming back in this spring to buy new summer tires and wheels from Tony too!
Thanks Again,
Robert

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Belle Tire. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Belle Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
×