I just had the new Bridgestone Blizzak D2's installed on my 2012 Ranger Rover SC AB, and I just love them. "Tony" at Bell Tire of Mishawaka got me right in and had my new Blizzacks mounted and balanced and ready to roll in a few short hours. These Blizzacks cost a little more that the other winter tires, but after a short drive down a snowy road, I think they're worth every dime
More Review Details
What I liked
- Friendly service
- Good service
- Fast service
- Professional staff
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Belle Tire Services
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I took my car to Midas on Saturday for an oil change and was told my trans coolant line had a leak and Philip asked me if I wanted them..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I bought a wrap around sofa set from Value City in 2012, now one back cushion and arm rest are peeling. I had bought a 7 year extended..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."