I bought Americus Touring CUV Tires from Belle Tire in Sterling Heights back March 2012.On New Years Eve, me and my step dad who is a mechanic, noticed that ALL FOUR TIRES are cracking, all around the tire to where you can see the white wall inside the tire.
This is outrageous! We immediately went to Belle Tire in Sterling Heights on New Years Eve, I was told, I can call the manufacturer but these tires do that all the time, I doubt they'll do anything for you. They aren't there today so we'll call you in the next few days. It is not January 24th.
NOTHING. I have never in my life had the worst service! They expect me to go out and BUY 4 NEW TIRES!
FORGET IT!I am NEVER going back to Belle Tire ever again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Touring Cuv Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."