1K views

I bought Americus Touring CUV Tires from Belle Tire in Sterling Heights back March 2012.On New Years Eve, me and my step dad who is a mechanic, noticed that ALL FOUR TIRES are cracking, all around the tire to where you can see the white wall inside the tire.

This is outrageous! We immediately went to Belle Tire in Sterling Heights on New Years Eve, I was told, I can call the manufacturer but these tires do that all the time, I doubt they'll do anything for you. They aren't there today so we'll call you in the next few days. It is not January 24th.

NOTHING. I have never in my life had the worst service! They expect me to go out and BUY 4 NEW TIRES!

FORGET IT!I am NEVER going back to Belle Tire ever again!

Had an Experience with Belle Tire?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #690678

I know how you feel. In future I too will avoid BT.

Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Bethpage Car Wash - CRIMINAL OWNER RUINED MY SON'S CAR Bethpage Car Wash "My son brought in his Chevy Avalanche to BETHPAGE CARWASH for a standard wash. When the vehicle emerged from the washing bay, he noticed that the beautiful chrome rims on..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - Botched Alignment Mavis Discount Tire "I bought 2 new tires elsewhere because the last time I bought tires there they put the wrong size on. Mavis did an alignment on the vehicle & 5 weeks..." Read more What is this in my FGreat Value French Fries?? Great Value "I opened a brand new bag of Great Value french fries and found a foreign (food) object in there. WHAT IS THIS? It looks like it could maybe be chicken..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more