I bought Americus Touring CUV Tires from Belle Tire in Sterling Heights back March 2012.On New Years Eve, me and my step dad who is a mechanic, noticed that ALL FOUR TIRES are cracking, all around the tire to where you can see the white wall inside the tire.
This is outrageous! We immediately went to Belle Tire in Sterling Heights on New Years Eve, I was told, I can call the manufacturer but these tires do that all the time, I doubt they'll do anything for you. They aren't there today so we'll call you in the next few days. It is not January 24th.
NOTHING. I have never in my life had the worst service! They expect me to go out and BUY 4 NEW TIRES!
FORGET IT!I am NEVER going back to Belle Tire ever again!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Touring Cuv Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."