First of all, my husband purchased 2 new tires for our van and the first week the right front tire went flat.I had to have someone come to work pump it up for me so I took take it back to have it repaired.

Frustrating but they got it fixed. Last Thursday I tried to get a repair on the back 2 tires as they have a slow leak. James Lambrich told me they do not do same day repairs or appointments which I thought was odd but made an appointment for the next day at 12pm. Two different gentlemen were in line ahead of me and they were able to make same-day appointments (on Friday).

I thought ok, maybe they are just really slow today. Then as I sat there on my lunch hour waiting and waiting customers coming and going including both same-day people ahead of me I asked at 12:50pm if my vehicle is ready. NOPE it was not! I asked to speak to the Manager which happened to be the same gentlemen from Thursday and he blew it off as it was no big deal.

I am very displeased with the lack of customer care and service I received. So around 11:55am an employee came to my office to let me know......

my right back tire is flat!THANK YOU and I will be sure to educate everyone I know on my personal experience with BELLE TIRE!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of belle tire car repair. Belle Tire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned belle tire car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Belle Tire.

Had an Experience with Belle Tire?

Comments