Took my restored s10 with a immaculate paint job in for a front end alingnment.Got the truck home and looked it over and found heavy paint damage on the right fender.
Went back to the store and showed the manager and he said that it was like that when I took it in. I don't take kindly to being called a liar and I will never return for service ever again!!!! The customer service is very poor.
I know that truck inside and out and also spent 5 hours detailing the truck before I took it in to them.I know who the real liars are!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Front End Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "i took my Lincoln in for an all wheel alignment only because my steering wheel was shifted counter clockwise a bit. There were no other issues with how the car..."
- "Last night after purchasing a prepaid credit card with 25 dolars on it i got on www.goldstore.com and purchased 7350 gold for 13.19. I clicked for it to be delived..."
- "This girl did NOT listen!!! She shaved my grandsons hair off, used a #1 Then she treated ME so disrespectful I could NOT believe it...... Check out the picture he was..."
- "I hired College Pro Painters to for some exterior work on my house to prep for sale. The job included my soffit, some beams underneath a carport, and 10 exterior..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."