Belle Tire - Review about Front End Alignment from Jackson, Michigan

37 of 71 Belle Tire reviews

Took my restored s10 with a immaculate paint job in for a front end alingnment.Got the truck home and looked it over and found heavy paint damage on the right fender.

Went back to the store and showed the manager and he said that it was like that when I took it in. I don't take kindly to being called a liar and I will never return for service ever again!!!! The customer service is very poor.

I know that truck inside and out and also spent 5 hours detailing the truck before I took it in to them.I know who the real liars are!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Front End Alignment
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #611511

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Belle Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 71 Belle Tire reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
BelleTire

Mar 23, 2015 #962267 Detroit, Michigan, United States

I am very sorry to hear about your experience as we value your business. We would like the opportunity to look into this matter. If you can email us with your account number or the phone number on the account, we would like to assist you. We take matters such as these very seriously and look forward to the opportunity to assist you. Please, email us at CustomerService@belletire.com. Our apologies for any inconvenience. -- Samantha

BelleTire

Mar 23, 2015 #962265

Good Morning,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is my understanding that you spoke with our Customer Service team on Saturday afternoon and we did receive the photos that you emailed over as requested. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to review your experience and we will be following up with you later today.
Best,
Laura

Mar 23, 2015 #962375 Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States

Yes I have spoken to Jennifer and she has been very helpfull. I appreciate the response. Just waiting to hear back from her about what will be done.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.