Took my restored s10 with a immaculate paint job in for a front end alingnment.Got the truck home and looked it over and found heavy paint damage on the right fender.
Went back to the store and showed the manager and he said that it was like that when I took it in. I don't take kindly to being called a liar and I will never return for service ever again!!!! The customer service is very poor.
I know that truck inside and out and also spent 5 hours detailing the truck before I took it in to them.I know who the real liars are!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Front End Alignment
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "I just had the new Bridgestone Blizzak D2's installed on my 2012 Ranger Rover SC AB, and I just love them. "Tony" at Bell Tire of Mishawaka got me right..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "This girl did NOT listen!!! She shaved my grandsons hair off, used a #1 Then she treated ME so disrespectful I could NOT believe it...... Check out the picture he was..."
- "I hired College Pro Painters to for some exterior work on my house to prep for sale. The job included my soffit, some beams underneath a carport, and 10 exterior..."
- "Last night after purchasing a prepaid credit card with 25 dolars on it i got on www.goldstore.com and purchased 7350 gold for 13.19. I clicked for it to be delived..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."