51310 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI 48051, USA
1.3
Turnaround Time

Went to the Belle Tire location in Chesterfield Michigan. 1.

Told would give me a discount summing to x$'s. Twice the BS'ing LIAR of a salesman added fake fees (sorry buddy I'm a financial controller). 2. Was told by others they try to point out other flaws in your car and many are scams.

I always give people chances but Bingo! You cant make this up... They hoisted my car up and said all my struts were bad and pointed at dirt on the struts were leaking fluid. Wrong again!!!

I had just had them looked at by a mechanic and they were good. They argued that the dirt was oil leaking. Oil? Don't you mean fluid.

It was dirt. Was told by others they do this frequently. They come to you before they do what they were suppose to - install new tires and then they tell you other things are wrong. Thank God for Discount tire and other companies - no BS - no lie's and no scam lies.

Just sell and install tires. DO NOT FREQUENT THIS Belle Tire location. Yes I did complain but never received a return email or call.. By the way, I was told by a few people before i went that the new hires are told to set a goal of obtaining $1,200 in repairs from each customer.

Again, I do not go with here-say. BUT again you can't make this up... . Funny - they wanted almost $1,100 for the struts - I never asked for the quote.

It was placed in my paper work for the tires. Thank You for showing your true colors - had you just sold the tires to me and presented an accurate bill and lifetime of the tire wear (that was way off) I may be a dedicated customer FOR LIFE!. Now I am an advocate of any other tire places.

I recommend Discount tire. Or any other place I will be sure to spread the good word Belle Tire!!

Review about: Belle Tire Tire Installation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments