1.4

I called in to check their price on a certain tire, they were cheaper at Discount Tires right next door, but I wanted to deal with a professional operation, ( we have 6 cars in our family and this was the first time at Belle Tire. They needed to order the tires by 11am and I had to set an appointment to have them installed.

so 4:00 the same day. There was one other person in the waiting room, I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes to get the tires put on my car ( I was quoted an hour). When they were writing up the order I told them to check the back passenger side tire for a slow leak. They forgot!

They don't give a *** about their customers, they didn't give me a report on my other tires. Just took my money, I spent $302 on two tires I don't think I needed anyways. I will never go back , nor will my wife and kids.

They say have a bad experience and your customers will tell 10 other people about it, I will make a commitment to tell 25 and have my family do the same. *** Belle Tire, I would love to throw a tire through your front window like in your commercial.

Product or Service Mentioned: Belle Tire Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2014.

Comments

retard, that's discount tire!

Allen Park, Michigan, United States #877868

I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. I would like to see what we may be able to do to mkae it up to you. If you're open to telling us more about your visit please email us at CustomerService@belletire.com