Piedra, California

I am very dissatisfied with Belle Tire.I will never return.

I came in to get new tires. I also asked for them to look at my brakes and fix a chip in my windshield. The sales associate did not charge me for the window chip, good thing because I would have never paid for such a crappy job. The window doesn't even look like they did anything.

The technician who looked at my brakes said my rotors were bad, they were not bad as I asked a trusted professional to look at them. Then the new tires were put on, they did the "free" alignment and came back and said I needed an alignment I told them to go ahead and proceed since I had a coupon. About 20 minutes later they came back and said I needed new shims put on the back before they could do the alignment. They said that they had one shim in stock and I would have to wait an hour and a half before they could get the second shim.

I had already been there 1 hour and 45 minutes. I was tired of waiting and thought I was being screwed into spending more money. I will be getting a second opinion just in case an alignment is needed. I finally left after about 2 hours and while I was driving I got a bad vibration in the steering wheel once I got to a certain speed.

I took the vehicle in to a different tire company because my husband believed the balance was off.

Sure enough the tires were not balanced correctly.The technician stated that the tires looked as though they were just thrown on the car and nothing was done to balance them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of belle tire windshield repair. Belle Tire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned belle tire windshield repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Belle Tire.

Had an Experience with Belle Tire?

Comments

Ok!so, you took you vehicle with a chipped/cracked windsheild to a "tire store" for repair & you're complaining because the chip in your windshield was not repaired to your expectations .....

I'm "shocked" ....

Hahahaha, seriously!!!Maybe "Target" can fix it for you ...

BelleTire

Hello Beth,

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.The store manager Pat has tried calling you regarding your store experience.

We look forward to hearing back from you and moving forward.Thank you, Laura @ Belle Tire